Blah Blah Blah

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I joined a 90 day fitness challenge recently that I plan to totally participate in. I've done this before - and given up long before the end, but I feel I'm in the right mindset now to give it my all. Dexter is happy because we're going for longer walks, and I'm getting a lot more books listened to on my mp3 player, so it's all good. I added weight to my bar in BodyPump yesterday - I was becoming a bit complacent with the amount I was using and the routine was becoming too easy. I need to stay away from the 'exercise ladies' because they're happy to go with really light weights and get through the hour without breaking a sweat. I moved my equipment to the other side of the room and went for the burn! I was soaked with sweat at the end of the hour, but I felt SO good. The best part of a gym workout for me is the sauna afterward. I take my audio book and sit for at least 15 minutes. I drink a litre of water while I'm blissing out...lol My food choices are better on days when I get intense about exercise - I'm not tempted to eat a lot of nuts or seeds. I've cut way back on oil too - I realize I was using way too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home