Blah Blah Blah

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Cats (Kittens)


Renee's cat had kittens last week. How I ever raised a child to be so irresponsible with animals as to not have them neutered is beyond me - but facts are facts and Yugi has babies. Of course Reg wants one. He misses our cats something awful, and there really isn't any reason why he can't have one. After all, I'm not the boss...LOL I suggested that since we are away at the lake so much in the summer he should get two - so they can keep each other company. We tried travelling Sam and Rachael to the lake for years and they just hated it, so I think they're better off left at home. It's not like we're gone for weeks - just two days usually. Dexter will hate the competition, but he'll be fine. He always got along with the other cats, although he did make Rachael's life miserable teasing her. So...in another 6 weeks or so we'll be welcoming two new creatures into our family. I'm hoping we can get a couple of females. Suggestions for names welcomed - although I don't think naming is necessarily a good thing until you've lived with them for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home