Blah Blah Blah

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Big Decision


I made a decision the other day. I'm going to train for a half-marathon. I know it sounds kinda crazy, but I also know I can do it. Six months ago I couldn't run a block, and now I'm regularly running 5k and more. I'll follow a good plan - no more running every day, but I'll get lots of x-training time in to really ramp up my cardio abilities. I've pick a half that's quite a long way off, but I want to be sure that I can do it and I really need outside runs in the spring to get good. The treadmill is not my friend no matter how much I try to convince myself that it is. I don't mind the eliptical trainer, but I still prefer to be outside. Dexter and I went for a really nice long run around Fanshawe village on Sunday morning - even with the cold it was so much more enjoyable than being in the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home