Blah Blah Blah

Monday, July 10, 2006

It's Raining, It's Pouring


This morning's run was challenging to say the least. About 10 minutes from home the sky opened up and it just poured down. Lots of thunder and some lightening and I really had nowhere to get away from it so I just kept going. I was running through Kiwanis Park to Trafalgar St. and the only other living things I saw were a couple of families of mallards. They were lovin' it! Not the least bit afraid of me either. So I did the 5k and felt great when I finished. It's becoming easier every day. I did a BodyAttack class this morning too and I can't say it's ever going to be a favourite, but it IS building my endurance. I don't huff and puff nearly as much as I did when I started. Oddly - it got rid of the 'pinched' feeling I had in my arm - and we don't do that much with our arms. No complaints here - I'm glad it's gone - it was aggravating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Donnelly said...

Hey Lybbe, I like your blog! You are an inspiration. Thanks for posting the link on e2l.
Ruth

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home