Blah Blah Blah

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Fruit smoothies are my friend. Put in enough ice and it's almost like eating ice cream. It's a nice way to cool down in this steenkin' heat we're having. A major thunderstorm just went through here. It lasted all of ten minutes and didn't cool things down a bit. We're hearing of tornado warnings - never had one come close to us but they have hit the south end of town before. Today was upper body workout at the gym and I did stick with it through 45 minutes. Some exercises are easier than others and the machines are easier than the free weights. I'd like to be able to do all free weights, but I'm never sure that I'm doing the movements correctly and I'm not going to hire a trainer again. You'd think I'd be able to remember from before - but nope. I can do tri-kickbacks and bicep curls with free weights though. I couldn't stay for yoga this morning - it was haircut day. As always - I like the cut, not the style. Janice never seems to get it right but the cut is always good. Not like I have masses of hair to restyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home