Blah Blah Blah

Friday, June 09, 2006

Costco day today. We never manage to get out of there without spending $200 even if we only go for a few things. Some day I'd like to go with unlimited funds and just buy whatever I want. I had a most excellent day at the gym today. I started out with a 20 minute jog/walk on the treadmill, trying to push my heartrate up as far as I comfortably could. I'm starting to keep records so I can work at improvement each time. Tomorrow I'll have to jog on the street because I work - but if I get up early enough I can do it. After the jog I did a bit of upper body work - mostly triceps and biceps. My triceps are the problem area and I'm going to concentrate on building strength there. By the time I got to the yoga studio I was soaked, but I timed it to arrive right when the class started so I didn't get cooled off. I never really thought the yoga workout was all that strenuous, but my heart rate stayed up for all of it, so that's gotta be a good thing. I know I've felt less hungry today - and a lot less stressed. I'm cutting back on fruit and upping the amount of greens I'm eating. I think I need more protein and I'm convinced that the fruit is flooding my system with insulan. I'm going to try that plan for a week anyway and see what happens. Sooner or later I'll hook onto something that will get the weight moving again. I *am* starting to see subtle changes in body shape. My upper legs are taking on definition that is really noticeable. My face is also thinning out. Maybe there's hope for the turkey neck - I don't think it's as bad as it once was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home