Blah Blah Blah

Wednesday, June 07, 2006


Puppies. Nothing cuter. It's hard to believe that tiny little Angel produced this litter - but she did it and she's back to her regular shape already two days after birth. The pups have been to the vet to have their tails docked (who decided we need to cosmetically alter dogs???) They look fairly big in the picture but they're actually about the size of mice. Cute as bugs.

Reg picked out the kittens he wants. Two of them are a mix of orange, white, and black - and we think they're females, so those are the two we'll take when they're ready. After all the trouble Sam had with his urinary tract, we don't want any more male cats.

Yesterday was an HIIT day - jogged for most of two miles. I still need a couple of short walk breaks, but it's getting better each time I try. I'm adding weights to the bar for BodyPump and I'm feeling a little sore this morning so I know it's working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home