Blah Blah Blah

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

C25K Week 3 Day 1

Quite happy to wake up this morning to find that it isn't raining. I didn't waste any time getting my cup of coffee into me and heading out the door by 6am. It still isn't overly warm but it's great weather for raising your body temp because there's no wind.


The running portions were one of 90 seconds and the rest 3 minutes, mixed with the same walk intervals. The total program took 27 minutes and I covered 2.7 km. Last week's distance was further, but the actual time was about 5 minutes longer.


I didn't have any problems with the 3 minute jogs (I prefer to call them runs ;-) ) and I can really feel my fitness level rising. My heart rate isn't getting as elevated and I'm not gasping for breath. By the end I feel exhilarated but not exhausted.


Now...if only we could find the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home