Blah Blah Blah

Monday, January 12, 2009

On we go...

My new eating/exercise plan is working well. It's not really new, just something I'm actually sticking to. I'll be posting my food and my workouts here each day to keep myself accountable. I use Fitday software to figure out my caloric intake - it's free online, but I actually bought the software a few years back to use offline, and I think it's very reliable.

Plan for January 11, 2009

Run - 4 miles
Pushups - 50
Crunches - 25

First thing AM - green juice from kale, celery, cucumber and 1 apple

Breakfast - 2 small home-made bran muffins made without oil, sugar or eggs.

Snack - fresh carrot, ginger and apple juice

Lunch - Kale, celery, tomatoes, black-eyed peas, hemp oil, lemon juice, 1 pomengranate

Snack - fresh carrot, ginger and apple juice

Dinner - roasted tofu with squash and brussels sprouts, blueberries

Snack - 1 apple

Throughout the day - 2 cups soy milk.

12 glasses water

Total calories - 1700

I feel that by intensifying the nutrient value of the food I'm eating, I'm not craving more than I should eat. I'm not feeling hungry and my mood is level, which for me is a major coup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home