Blah Blah Blah

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Log for January 12/09

Run - 4 miles
Pushups - 50
Crunches - 25 (I'm not trying hard enough)
Stretching - solid 15 minutes
Tibetan Rites http://www.mkprojects.com/pf_TibetanRites.htm

First thing - green juice made from cucumber, celery, kale, apple

Breakfast - pancake made from spelt flour, baking pwdr, and fruit pulp

Snack - fresh grapefruit/pineapple juice

Lunch - kale, grape tomatoes, avocado, onion, chard with hemp oil and lemon juice

Snack - fresh apple, carrot, ginger juice

Dinner - quinoa and chinese vegetable stir-fry, blackberries/raspberries with balsamic vinegar

Throughout the day - 2 cups soy milk, 8 glasses of water, coffee, tea.

I'm getting more sleep, but most of it seems to be in the chair in front of the television. I just can't stay interested in anything long enough to keep awake. My body definitely works on the dark to dark schedule - although I do wake up long before dawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home