Blah Blah Blah

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Log for January 13/2009

Tuesday is my self-indulgence day. I'm giving myself one day a week to have pretty much whatever I want - as long as it isn't crap. I love bread, and I love peanut butter, so once a week I'm having peanut butter sammiches!!

First thing - green juice made from celery, cucumber, kale, parsley, apple

Breakfast - steel cut oats with blueberries

Snack - fresh carrot, apple and ginger juice

Lunch - peanut butter/banana sandwich made with 1 tbsp PB, 1 small banana and 2 slices spelt bread

Snack - fresh carrot, apple and ginger juice

Dinner - peanut butter/jam sandwich made with 1 tbsp PB, 2 tbsp low sugar apricot jam and 2 slices spelt bread.

throughout the day - 2 cups soy milk

not much in the way of vegetables, but it's only one day per week.

1 Comments:

Blogger elementsoferin337 said...

Did you have peanut butter for lunch and dinner. I thought only I did that. Only I make my PB sandwiches with 2tbsp of PB. Trying to cut down but I really don't want to. I LOVE it.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home